All pupils must dress according to our Uniform Policy, which reflects our values and reinforces our school’s culture of high expectations and academic achievement.
Our school uniform is important to us because it is one way in which we identify ourselves as a school family and it promotes a strong, cohesive school identity which supports high standards and expectations in all areas of school life.
We encourage age-appropriate dress and focus on teaching and modelling situational attire, making sure pupils know the difference between suitable attire for different settings: school; places of worship; work; holidays and weekends.
- Red jumper or cardigan with embroidered Little Ridge logo*
- White shirt
- Grey striped academy tie*
- Grey school trousers or skirt
- Red book bag/backpack (with Little Ridge logo, optional)
- Black, grey or white socks
- Black shoes
- Year 5 and 6 students only - grey blazer with embroidered Little Ridge logo*
- Red and white checked dress or grey shorts.
PE Kit (indoor and outdoor)
- Yellow polo shirt with embroidered Little Ridge logo*
- Black PE shorts or jogging bottoms
- Grey jumper can be purchased with optional Little Ridge logo*
- Trainers or plimsolls
All Reception pupils to provide a spare set of underwear and a spare pair of socks for PE.
Appropriate Footwear in School
Sensible black shoes should be worn at all times as part of our uniform. Trainers are not permitted unless it is your child's PE day. During cold weather, plain black ankle boots may be worn. Children may wear closed toe sandals in the summer.
Items without the school logo can be purchased from other retailers.
We ask that all clothing is named so that lost items can be returned to their owner.
The school cannot accept responsibility for lost or damage of pupils property and valuables. All mislaid items are placed in lost property. Please ask the school office if you wish to look through this. We endeavour to return all named property on a termly basis but recycle unclaimed lost property into our 'pre-loved' uniform rack or given to charity.
Purchasing school uniform
* These items are available to purchase from our uniform supplier, Superstich, located at: 7 Castleham Road, St Leonards on Sea, TN38 9NR.
Any unwanted items of uniform may be given to the school office. Our pre-loved uniform is available every Friday morning outside the school hall near the Hare Way entrance. Here, good quality items can be picked up free of charge.